So I've taken up crocheting. Yey! I feel like an old lady saying it, but i really like doing it. I feel like i'm accomplishing something. I don't really know what i'm making right now, but it doesn't look deformed which is impressive by my standards. I used to read like crazy when I was younger, but haven't lately. I've probably read 3 books in the past 3 years. Well i'm starting with that now too. Just finished two books and I have another coming in the mail. :) In addition to reading, I've decided to start writing. This is really exciting because I've wanted to write since I was little. I always thought it would be wonderful to write a book, screenplay, whatever. I have so many little ideas in my head that I could put together, or even just a mildly fictionalized version of my childhood. I just don't know where to start, but i'm craving the project right now... that's for sure. I cleaned the apartment on the downtime from the above mentioned things, work and traveling (only around MN & WI). I decided to finally synch some great workout songs to the IPOD my dad gave me when I was out there so hopefully I make workingout a little more enjoyable by not having to flip through 400 songs on my little Mp3 player trying to find a decent, non-depressingly slow, song to run to. I'm just trying to keep myself busy and I'm starting to really enjoy it. I just wish I had more money currently, it would make keeping myself busy a lot easier.
Katie and Doug move in on Wed. down the street. I'm pretty excited. Katie will be here tonight and tomorrow night as she starts her new job down here tomorrow anyway. It'll be nice having my friends around again.
Lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment