I'm an aspiring actress currently residing in the Twin Cities, living with friends. I have a pretty good job, but if it weren't for my work friends I would probably be crazy by now. :) I'm surrounded by amazing people each day which makes for a pretty good life. I'm moving to L.A. in a year to act which I'm stoked for. That's about it... :)
Saturday, May 2, 2009
My First Film Role...
So I filmed my scene for my first movie today. It was wonderful. Lots of fun. I truly enjoyed the experience. On Friday I have to go back to record the songs for the film as well, that's right, I'm going to be the one singing the songs for the film. CRAZY! I really hope they don't hear me and say, wow... so you suck, and it sounded like a goat just died. Lol. Either way, I'm excited. I also have another audition tomorrow that will be fun, and a photo shoot next Saturday for some new headshots and random shots. I'm excited. I know that I've just barely gotten in the door and I'm in a gigantic room with so many people that peeing your pants is the only option because there's no way to find the bathroom let alone actually get there, but I'm pretty damn excited to be in the room and peeing myself. Not gonna lie. I have SUCH a long way to go, and so many hurdles to jump, and a lot of weight to loose so I can jump them, (lol), but I'm excited for it all. I know now that I can do it, and although it's going to be very difficult, it'll be well worth it once I get to where I'm going. Plus, I'm sure the way there won't be all bad. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can do it Ra-nay-nay
Post a Comment